I thought it was time to round up a few holiday decor ideas and DIY projects. I truly love Christmas decor- the gold! the glitter! the lights! There is something so heartwarming in lighting a candle when you come home from the biting cold weather outside.
I'm planning on making #2 and #5 this weekend, although I truly love the other ones as well. Are you taking on a holiday decor craft project this year?
1. Color Block Ornament Garland from Sugar & Cloth
2. Porcelain Holiday Tree Lights by Mandi Johnson for A Beautiful Mess
3. Balsa Wood Diamond Ornament by Laura Gummerman for A Beautiful Mess
4. Christmas Tree Display Shelf by Brittni Mehlhoff for Curbly
5. Glitter Ribbon Garland from Anastasia Marie
6. Makeshift Christmas Tree from Almost Makes Perfect
7. Rope Light Strand from A Merry Mishap
8. Snow Globe from The Sweetest Occasion
Well, in whatever way you choose to spend it, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
P.S.: Have you had a chance to enter the 24 Merry Days giveaways so far? The latest are an entire wall of art from Artfully Walls to win on Making It Lovely, and a $200 gift pack from Leif to win on The Sweetest Occasion. All the giveaways so far can still be entered! You can find them all on the 24 Merry Days calendar.
P.P.S: I'll be sharing a holiday gift guide next week, with tons of ideas for kids and babies, for teens, for him and for her (fashionistas, foodies, animal lovers, home decor enthusiasts and tech lovers alike!). I'll also be rounding up heaps of DIY gift ideas, so if you're going for homemade presents this year, you'll be covered as well!