I'm still sick and fever has gotten worse this week, which explains the sparse blogging. Apologies. I'm getting a blood test tomorrow, and hopefully knowing more will help me finally get rid of it and back on my feet!
Anyhow, I couldn't head off to the weekend without sharing the traditional friday DIY roundup (links below). Hope you'll enjoy this week's featured projects.
1. DIY leather tote bag from SewBon
2. DIY Japanese printed bowls from The Lovely Drawer
3. DIY faux leather notebook cover from For The Makers
4. Homemade rose water + 10 more natural remedies for puffy eyes from Henry Happened
5. DIY copper cuff from The Merrythought
Have a wonderful weekend!