I'm still taking things slow and still recovering from surgery, so I think I'll to shamelessly put aside my never-ending to do list and simply enjoy a laid-back weekend. What are your weekend plans? Are you already getting ready for the holidays?
Well, in whatever way you choose to spend it, I wish you the happiest of weekends. And if your plans include some DIYing, here are 5 ideas to try out:
1. DIY Leather iPad Case (or make it out of faux leather!) from Skunkboy
2. DIY Basket Weaving by Francesca Stone for Design Sponge
3. DIY Confetti Tote Bag by Heju (in French, but the photos are self explanatory)
4. DIY Wood Hat Rack from A Pair and a Spare
5. Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo from Free People Blog